Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ladies Beauty Fair and Martha Fair 2010


          I’m going to Titiwangsa buy Hari Raya bus ticket today. But I regret when I reach KTM(I should buy earlier), because so many people are waiting at KTM station, many people are back to hometown today. Other than Nilai station, other station also full of passengers, some even cannot go inside the coach, because is extremely pack! The door keep open and cannot close. One Malay aunty was angry and scold the women that stand beside the door, pity her~
       Male passengers that try to go inside female coach also very unlucky…because got women scold the guy and call him change coach, the guy is very embarrassing.
       I spent about 2 hours only reach Titiwangsa, damn slow~ and I bought 10:30am Union bus ticket for next Thursday. After taking my lunch at Titiwangsa, I go to PWTC for the Ladies Beauty Fair. When I reach there I only found that Martha Fair and Digital Fest also held at there. The situation there is super crowded!
      The Ladies Beauty Fair is held at level 4, and the area is quite small, not many booth there. I’m taking a face analysis at  a booth, actually they want to promote their facial treatment, but I din’t buy.XDSome booth got give free mask or sample after you help them fill up the survey form.
     I also go to Martha Fair to take a look, there have some pretty model, I like watching leng lui, haha~(I am normal!). I just go there take some picture, and then go out. haih....no chance to go travel~
      I go back at 2pm something. I should take Sri Petaling line LRT, but I forgot to go out at Chan Sow Li station. When I reach Maruli (Ampang line) only realize and quickly go off. So I have to turn back to Chan Sow Li station and continue my journey. I am very tired, because I’m standing all the time inside the KTM.
     I reach hostel at 4:45pm. I’m wasting a lot of time at outside, is not worth. I should spend the time on studying!

Some of the booth

showgirl for Ladies Beauty Fair 2010, the make up is quite "scary"
I like koala bear!
Pretty showgirl~ ^^
The entrance of Martha Fair
I get a free body scrub at O'slee booth, by showing
Ifeel magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...