Finally finish my presentation for Malaysian Study today,I think my performance is not good enough, hope I can pass this subject >.<
I have start preparing for my next assignment also, which is History Chinese Medicine. Recently getting busier, haih~
Exhibition Week is come!!! I have waiting for it so long...
Most of the booth set at Student Concourse, so that area suddenly become very crowded.
I walk around and choose the club that I interest on Monday.
Finally I make my decision and join 3 CLUBS today!
1st is Dance Academy Club(DAC)
I choose to learn Hip-Hop, actually I wish to learn dance long time ago, but I have no chance to learn. Dancing is one type of exercise also...^^
2nd is Student Action Club(STAC)
this is one of the most active club in INTI, they organize a lot of big events, like mini concert, INTI Idol. The aims of the club is "Friendship through service", sounds good?
3rd is (IMPACT) i forgot the full name :P
this is the club that can learn music instrument. I choose to learn Piano, this is one of my dream during childhood, finally I can learn it now! As I know, the music room only have one piano, so we have to share it.
Hope that joining these clubs can make my University life become more interesting~
No comments:
Post a Comment