I log in my facebook account today, and found a lot of post is related to Japan Earthquake.
my first thought is "WHAT? earthquake again?"
Earthquake just happened in New Zealand recently.
Their problems haven't finish yet, now another earthquake happen at another country.
I really hate natural disaster, even though Malaysia is a lucky country that doesn't occur some natural disaster.
BUT, I think Malaysia will not be a safe place anymore, since the earth crest is changed.
Even though our country is not on the area of earthquake still got chance to happen in future.
just like China and New Zealand~
It seems like Doomsday will coming soon.
Scientist estimate it will happen on 21st December 2012.
hmm.....actually I don't want to worry about it, because we can't do nothing to prevent it happen.
What we can do is waiting THE DAY come (sound negative?)
Our life still need to going on, and we should cherish what we having now.
Live happily and enjoy the live!
I saw this sentence on Google page:
Tsunami Alert Waves expected across the Pacific region, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.
RIP and pray for the victims in Japan and New Zealand.


No comments:
Post a Comment