![]() |
| Do I look different?? |
I used to have a long and black straight hair. Many people like my hair because it look healthy.
I din't change my hairstyle for many years, because I not sure what kind of hairstyle suit me, and I don't want to ruin my hair.
Since I am sem break now, my mom suggest me to perm my hair to make it look more stylist.
Actually I want to try it long time ago, just worry that I will look mature in curly hair.
I think curly hair is nice, but it take times to handle it, i need to put on hair cream to make it curl and shinny,
this is so called "Beauty need cost (time)"~ XD

Hi dear! you look pretty with perm hair.Me still don't dare to perm my hair and now stuck with my long straight hair until now :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Cindyrina~^^You can try to perm your hair next time, If you don't like it just straighten it~XD
ReplyDelete