Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Wishlist (* v *)

I had spent a lot of money during last sem break : my Samsung Galaxy S (RM 1350), new Nike sport shoes(RM219), present for dad's Birthday (RM 150+), new slippers, etc........
My money keep flowing out but no income, feel so bad~ >.<

I'm thinking of working during holiday or weekend, maybe can do some part time job, but my holiday is "limited edition" , half year semester just 3 weeks break time! I really need a true holiday to recharge my energy, relax till the MAX! XD
My course is a heavy course, study time is longer than others but holiday fewer than others, this is my life~ haih.....=_=


My current Wishlist:
1. Compact digital Camera 
~ estimate cost RM2000+. Well, I will wait until the price drop at affordable price only purchase it.^^


Lumix Gf 3
Recently, my parents ask for my camera(Lumix digital camera) pass to them, because they will go for vacation sometimes and need the camera. But I need a camera too, although my smartphone camera is good,  it will exhaust my phone battery if take many photo. So, I need a new camera if I pass my camera to my parents.....

2. External hard disk
I heard that PC fair is coming soon. I need to buy a new external hard disk, probably buy 500GB, the external hard disk I currently use is 250GB, it is not enough for my heavy usage, hehe.....:P

3. Spectacles
Thirdly, I hope i can change my spectacles if my eyes sign is increase. My spectacles quite old already, feel uncomfortable when I wearing it sometimes. I have no ideas why people say that I change new spec(maybe the exterior look new ^^). But I don't want my eyes sign increase, Oh NO~ so contradiction! >o<


Ah~~~Money is always not enough. =(


2 comments:

  1. Compact digital Camera
    you still got several of choices! like Canon, Nikon, Olympus...

    Eternal hard-disk
    i can help you buy. XD

    Spectacles
    how many year u wear already? if change spec don't go back that same Optical shop liao. Maybe other shop cheaper =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many types, dunno which one better.><
    i will buy the external hard disk with my friends, we buy 10 maybe can get discount.
    hmm....my spectacle 3 years old already. I think change the nose holder will better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...