Friday, October 7, 2011

INTI University Day

Last night was INTI University Day! We are celebrating INTI 25th Anniversary last night.
the event start at 5pm to 12am? I din't stay there until the end but go back around 10pm(after watching Mizz Nina :P)


I was excited since i know Mizz Nina will come to INTI! who is Mizz Nina?
she is the Malaysian singer who sing What you waiting for and Take over, those songs has get into Billboard list. Still don't know?
Here is the picture of her:


She is hot! ^^

Besides that, another feature of that night is firework, I heard the rumor about INTI spend RM10k for the firework. I feel disappointing after watching the firework, it seems like not worth for 10k. Because the duration is short and the pattern is simple. (Chinese New Year firework even better XD)

oh ya~ another special of the night is the Ipad 2 gift for the most impressive person. The attire code that night is Red and White, the person show the best expressions of the University Spirit will win the Ipad 2.

Most of the performance is singing, so I feel the programme flow of the night is quite boring. And the stage is too small and low, people that far from the stage could not see clearly the performance on the stage.
I think the Street Party last year is better than INTI University Day.
hmm.....maybe this times I just go there with Phooi Yan, not like last time go with a lot of friends. And maybe due to my headache makes me moody. >< (really not a right time get headache)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...