This afternoon having pathology test2, all the question come out from tutorial, means if you memorize all the answer, then you will confirm know how to answer the question. Just a memorize test~ =_=|||
The following week will have Prescription test 1 and test 2, this is the hardest subject for me, which contain 6 credit hour! I must do well for this subject, because it confirm will affect my cGPA result...Arg~~~><
I admit that I am not very smart, poor in memorizing, and hard to concentrate when studying. Thus, I need to spend more time for revision. Prescription (方剂) is interesting during lab, because we can play masak-masak decoct herbs~ XD But is it totally not fun when memorizing those formula.
Can you imagine, you need to remember the content of a prescription, the indication, the action, the symptoms of the disease, function of the herbs, the grams of herbs, the caution for each prescription. And we need to study around 100 of prescription in one semester! I can hardly squeeze it into my poor little brain in one month, sound ridiculous huh? =(
![]() |
| spend a lot of time doing the prescription note |
Dinner today took with Phooi Yan & Bao Ling, we have been long time din't cook and eat together. They bought too many ingredients, each of us ate 2 bowls of noodled with vegetable only finish it.
I am so full now~ ><
![]() |
| Bland but healthy~ ^^ |


No comments:
Post a Comment