Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Just Beginning


My handphone Go Launcher theme---2012 The Beginning
(This wallpaper look likes doomsday XD)

Just as the tittle, tomorrow is my first day of Semester 4~
Feel so excited! Wohoo~ XD
It has been so long din't meet my lovely classmates and friendly lecturers.
Some of my lecturers will not teach us again, so sad~ : (
Every semester we meet new lecturers and they are so kind and helpful.

I do enjoy my one month semester break, 
because I totally din't touch text book during the holiday,
but my parents help me to revise it.

They always ask me to help them diagnose, acupuncture and moxibustion,
I quite confident to my acupuncture skill, and it is easier to conduct,
because it won't cause big deal even though you poke on a wrong place,
Mostly bleeding....(Except insert too deep above vital organs)

2 weeks more is Chinese New Year, Yeah!!!
I think my holiday mood will not turn off until CNY...LOL~
Happy School Reopen~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...