Friday, March 23, 2012

Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix 2012

Girls' Generation will be perform at Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix 2012 this friday!!! (^o^)
This is SNSD first stage in Malaysia! Such a great news for all Malaysian sone~ (I'm one of them :P)
Besides SNSD, Nicole Scherzinger is the another singer will perform that day. ^^





I really wish can attend it, unfortunately I have test on next week Monday, Friday and the Next Next Monday. If I spend one day go to the concert, maybe I just can see the tiny SNSD or just look at the screen, because there will be crowded by tones of peoples. After consideration, I think stay at hostel and focus on my study better, since I can watch their performance on Youtube after that XD.


They will perform at around 9pm


Those interested to go, here is Ticket information: 
The concert is free to members of the public in the public access area. There are ticketed zones which can be obtained via several channels.


 Purchase RM150 worth of merchandise at the 2012 Formula 1™ PETRONAS Malaysia Grand Prix Showcase at the concourse level of Suria KLCC and be entitled to two (2) Fan Zone tickets. Spend RM300 worth of merchandise and be in the running for four (4) Fan Zones tickets. Tickets are available for both concert days. Subject to availability.






Source from: http://snsd-life.blogspot.com/2012/03/news-girls-generation-schedule-f1.html

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...