Saturday, April 14, 2012

Finally get my LX5 !

I want a new camera for so long, finally I can change my camera now! ^v^
My new camera is Lumix LX5, this is old model,  not interchangeable lens camera, it is just a high-end compact camera.

Many people ask me why I' m not buy a DSLR, I think I should buy the camera that suit me. I just want a easy carry camera which produce high quality photo, a premium compact camera will do. Some people bought a DSLR but just use the auto mode, even seldom use it because too bulgy, then why buy it?=___=
I thinking of interchangeable lens camera before, it is small size and light weight, but the price is too expensive(almost same price as DSLR).

After doing research and consideration, I finally make this decision. I was comparing it with Canon S100, which is new model. However, after testing the Canon S100, I felt the grip of S100 is bad and the axis is hard to turn. Maybe because I familiar with Lumix camera, canon is strange for me. :P


Bought it through lowyat forum, promotion price RM1299  free an adapter.


 My elder brother own a black one, while I prefer white color~ ^^


White and grey, perfect match~ 
Back side
Focal length: 24-90 mm (3.8 x)
Leica lens
build in flash, with flash hotshoe


Still need some time to learn how to use it, the manual function is similar as DSLR. Hope I can caption some nice photo by using it~ haha~ =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...