Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me & Happy Mother's Day!!!

My birthday just pass around 1 hour, which is 12th May 2012. My birthday always fall on period that having exam since I was young, so I am okay if no birthday celebration, because I know everyone is busy and stress recently. My friends invite me to have a dinner together as celebration, even though just a simple celebration with few of friends, I really feel grateful and fortunate having some good friends during University life.

Having dinner at Little Seoul Korean Food Restaurant! I really miss Korean food (saliva drop), recently like to eat acrid and hot taste food. :)

Kimchi soup~~~^^

Bim Bim Bap!!! omg, look so delicious~

coffee cake (I'm eight years old....lol~)


Lastly, group photo!

 wishes received from friends:
1. Phone call : 1 (call from UK! really shock! O.O )
2. SMS : 6 (1 from India!)
3. facebook wall post : around 163

Yesterday is the day my mom born me, today is the day to appreciate mother's contribution...
I din't back home this weekend, so can't celebrate it. But I think we should always respect and love our parents not just during special Day, I think I consider a good child? erm....probably. I just din't show my caring to them, such as seldom call them. Yes, I admit I am not good in caring people....:(
Anyway, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...