Friday, June 1, 2012

Study or Movie?

I won 10 GSC Movie Vouchers by joining INTI Moment Contest! The contest is very easy to win because very few students know it and I bet they din't check their e-mail even though they win, because I saw stack of voucher when I go redeem my voucher.



Winning Movie voucher should be a happy thing, but the expired date of the voucher is 6 of June, while my final is end on 7 of June! wtf =__=. So disappointing, if the expired date postpone two day will be perfect! T__T Now I have to choose between do revision or go for movie. Haiz...i think most probably I will give it to my roommate. Travelling by ktm is really tired, after come back from movie I will no energy to study. Also, I always not confident before exam, I should put more effort in it. : (



10 movie voucher worth more than RM100! I haven't watch Battleship & Avengers, and I want to watch Men in Black, Snow White, and Black Shadow!!! Arg~~~~ >.< (the devil and Angel are fighting in my brain now)


2 comments:

  1. bring ur note read while u sitting KTM . take it as a relax from study stress bah ...
    all the best for ur final ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try study inside ktm before, is very tired...><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...