Monday, April 22, 2013

Music Recommendation

Listening to music is a kind of mental therapy, listen to different kind of music will create different atmosphere and feeling. Thus, choose suitable music according to your feeling and situation.
I usually listen songs through Kuwo music box, which is a China music player which can direct stream songs through Internet. However, Kuwo seems like being ban in hostel area, so SAD~~~ :( Therefore, I start listening music through youtube. And then I found many nice music that are long enough to listen(like around 1 hours), I do not need to keep choosing one by one :) 

Here are some music that I listen while I reading or do assignment recently:
1. Epic music that keep you awake, actually I think this music is more suitable during gaming, I think I will try listen to it when I playing LOL next time..haha~


2. This video admit themselves as BEST music to listen while studying. Well, I have try listening to it and the songs is quite nice, not so slow yet not so exciting, make you feel calm. :)


3. Disney collection is special for Disney lover~ ^^ soothing and sweet music that will recall back your childhood memories....


4. I think Relaxing music is too relaxing for me, I will feel sleepy if keep listening to it. This is more suitable to listen before sleep.


5. This is for Party lover~ haha...feel the beat and dance! opps~NO, is study!



Too bad there is no kpop music mashup that as long as 1 hours, other than Girls generation music non-stop album....
 

So here is some of my playlist, Enjoy the music~ ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...