Many of my friends change their hand phone to smartphone.
Actually I'm not the kind of person that follow trend, but the function of smartphone is TOO ATTRACTIVE!!!
especially those interesting application, is so nice to use~~~ o.O
maybe due to envy, or prefer high tech stuff, or influence by my friends.....
I feeling to have one also! omg~~~
I-phone is my favorite, but I know is not affordable for me, so I will consider other brand, like HTC.
Smartphone is expensive stuff, at least more than Rm1000, some RM2000 above for really good one.
I really need to consider and think first, because is using my precious own earned money.....T____T
I asking mysef:
1) Am I really need it?
2) Why I need it?
3) Can I don't have it?
Actually I plan to use my current hand phone until it broke.(it already 4 years old)
But so far my hand phone don't have any problem.(I should happy with it :P)
Really need some comment.......>.<
![]() |
| HTC Desire |
![]() |
| LG Optimus One, so far is the cheapest smartphone I found! |



No comments:
Post a Comment