The lecture teaching with unclear voice, sound like murmuring, and the speed was too fast.
None of us understand what she talking about, totally no ideas~~~ @.@
This is a totally new subject for us, so a bit hard for us to understand and absorb the information.
Bao Ling ask for postpone the test, hope she can tell us what is the main point of the topic,
so we can know which part we need to focus on.
But, she refuse to postpone the test, and say she give chance for us to ask question during the class.
(we don't know what she talk about, of course no question to ask =__=|||)
We try to understand ourself from the text book, but the information in the text book is too much, make us more confuse.
haih~~~now just hope 船到桥头自然直.......
I need to concentrate on it.(oh no~ still got other homework need to do....T__T )
I won't give up! I must conquer you!!!
My target for second semester is get into distinction list! :P

No comments:
Post a Comment