Saturday, December 10, 2011

Back HOME!

Took my last paper(Acupuncture) this morning and then back to hostel start packing my luggage.
Depart from INTI at 1:15pm
my Touch N Go not enough credit, and I found no place for me to reload. (>o<)

~~I'm waiting....waiting....just waiting....waiting outside the line~~ :P


LRT is under innovation, the lrt card is replaced by a token, and some ticket selling machine are added at the lrt station. But still flooded with people.

The token as small as 50sen

Reach titiwangsa Bus station at 3:30pm and I realized that there are no selling 4 o'clock bus ticket~~囧~~
The earliest is 5pm, so I bought the ticket and wait at Vistana Hostel lobby which just nearby.

Christmas decorate at lobby
I try to connect to Vistana Hostel wifi, but it need password. Then, I try to buy 1 hour Internet from Hotlink, but also fail to connect! wth~ I keep check the Internet setting and I have no idea why I can't access to network. As the result, I waste my RM2+battery life....=_=|||

The second coach in female toilet in Vistana always have a ribbon shape toilet paper~ XD
Union bus air-con still not function, the air inside the bus is so warm and not moving, makes me feel not well. I try to fall asleep so that I won't feel dizzy. Finally reach home at 6:45pm, this time spend around 5 hours reach only home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...