1) Traditional Chinese Medicine Club, which newly form this semester
Going to held a Gathering night this Thursday, I am the Program master, this few day busy prepare for the game session. This weekend hope can rest as much as I can.
2) Skating Club
Join this club because I interested in ice skating, so learn roller skating as basic. Me, jojo and sheh feng attend for 2nd session (9:30pm-11pm) together. Today having our first lesson, they teach us step by step as we are beginner. We learn how to stand first, then how to move our leg, then slightly glide to in front. Feel quite satisfied for first lesson, because I success glide without fell down, just not smooth enough. I felt my back very aching after skating, because keep bent my body to prevent fell down. >o<
RM25 for one month provided skating shoes and protector, i think it is worth for this price~ ^^
![]() |
| skating in the dark XD |
![]() |
| uncomfortable shoes |
Many friends ask me to join this club long time ago, but I reject them last time. Actually I not very interested in this club, because I am kind of free thinker, and I don't like to pray, so just join it to learn something.
This semester will be a busy semester~ =_= Busy but Enjoy it~ ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment