Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Friends Gathering

This Monday is "Cap Goh Mei" (元宵节). There is a culture that girls will throw mandarin orange(with phone number) into a river, then man will scoop up the orange. by this way, single man and women get to know each other. But I wonder which river can I throw?! I think it will cause pollution to the river~ =__=

I have a gathering with A-level friends at Midvalley that day. However, only Chiam, Vincent, Ken, Sze Howe, Weng Hong, Qing Jia and Samuel (Sze Howe's friend) attend this gathering. We have been long time din't meet up, almost half year? O.o

We take our lunch at Pasta Zamai. After that we go to MPH & Borders looking for books, trying to spend our book voucher, but I din't found any interesting book there. Will go to Popular next time, because I prefer Mandarin book~ XD
Chiam is big appetite! 
our manger Wong looking to the menu
always order green tea in Japanese restaurant
Japanese style pizza, crispy base with tasty egg~ 
squid and prawn spaghetti 
first time drink Chatime! not bad~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...