I'm getting fatter,
Last time I back home and measure my weight,
increase 1 kg already~
this is so sad....:(
The main reason is because I long time din't do exercise,
and most of the time my position is sitting...
The only exercise is walking.(going to class and come back to hostel)
At first, I though I can go to the gym room,
but the fee are so...expensive!
Tarc gym one time only RM 1.50,
INTI gym one time around RM 8.00!!!
But pay by month will be cheaper...
Really suck student blood~
My friends said the gym machine still ok only...
I can save a lot of money if I don't go to gym.
So, I'm still waiting for the dancing club recruitment...
Learning dance and exercise together!
Good idea right? haha...
gain weight if good to me >o<''
ReplyDeletenot walking,you aslo fingers exercise ah~hehe..click click~
my uni de free, but most are those foreign county go to go...><!
RM8 is really drain blood is more gentle, gal~
Good lo..go dance~
finger exercise using too less of energy, can't lose weight one...>.<
ReplyDeletebut learn dancing also very expensive, RM40 per month...still thinking want or not...