Saturday, August 28, 2010

I need Google!

      Recently cannot access to Google page by hostel Internet line. They said the Extreme Broadband has block Google, I really can’t find any reason to block Google. When we try to go inside Google page, it will transfer to YouDao.com(a China website), swt…..=__=|||baidu.com also blocked. I have to use other search engine to search information. 

     I have reported at INTI-online to ask for the reason, but they haven’t reply me. I can only check my gmail box now, other page that related to Google also affected, such as Reader, Blogger….I have picture upload problem now, I can't upload picture from my com to blog, but I can copy picture from somewhere. Another problem is picture can't show (grey color/blank) when I'm searching on website. I have no idea how to fix these problems. It makes me frustrated~~~~~

      Weekend at INTI is very boring, is a good time to study, because very quiet, ,most of the people has going home. But sometimes too quiet makes me no mood to study also. Hmm…maybe can say I feel lonely…because I stay in my room alone, study alone, eat alone. 

      Next Monday got Human Bio quiz, I stay back at hostel for study. I have to clear my mind and focus now….FIGHTING!!!
 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...