I study at INTI for one month!!!
Time is pass very fast.
Assignment and homework is getting more and more
from different subjects.
I know I should working hard a bit.
but is very hard for me to study in full concentrate in few hours,
that is impossible for me.
My habit is study and online together.
My netbook must open when I sit in front of my study table.
Everyday after finish class,
I will back to hostel,
and then start online and watching some video.
Maybe few hours later I only will start doing homework,
at night only got mood to do revision.
Being a medicine student,
I cannot be like this...
Really can't imagine a girl like me
study Traditional Chinese Medicine..=_=
Can I survive in 5 years???
Anyhow, I won't regret my choice,
and I really like it!
erm....dun spend too much time at online...traditional chinses medicine and Medical studies is a tough course.....add oil.
ReplyDeleteBest Wish for you,
Johnny
haha...that's why people said, enjoy your university life...
ReplyDeletethe style of study is diffrent with secondary school...
u need to alert urself to study de...coz lecture wun scold you, hit u, bite u, bother u if u do ntg...
and my uni life is last minute study, this is bad example, so don't do...
your course is special, so jz find the more comfortable way to study.
Study SMART, not study HARD~
All best to you~^^~
quiz or test will make me study hard...
ReplyDeletenow i study according by my mood, everyday study a bit loh~