Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Blog is retrieved!

After dump my blog for few months, I think I cannot feel lazy to write blog anymore. >o<
I decided to open a topic about Chinese Medicine (recommended by my brother), I might talk about food remedy and health protection which easy for everyone. Most of the information you can found in Google, so that's is no point for me copy and paste here. I want to write something original and those precious information is from my lecturers. :D

I don't why I start with English, but I think is more proper to use Mandarin for Chinese Medicine part.
Recently busy study for test, tomorrow last paper for test 1~ wohoo~ after that I can back home relax during weekend! ^^

Topic I may write in the future:
1) Do you always heard "cracking" sound when you walking? What kind of food can replenish your collagen? (Natural collagen)

2) When you have high fever, how to drop your body temperature by food?

3) When you feel stomach bloating, nausea / vomiting, one general food can help you!

4) and More coming soon.....^^


Stay Tune~ : D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...