Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Enrollment and Orientation

The enrollment start on 9am.
I reach reception on time.
But the counter haven't done prepare yet.
so I'm waiting there for a while and then only got staff come and serve me.
The enrollment is very simple actually.
I just fill a form, and then get my time table and invoice.
I have meet some of my classmate,Yu Jie, June, wan, Brian, Pei yen, Syikin, Low, Lai, and two forgot what is their name.
I was surprise when I meet Yu jie, because we stay at same floor at Tarc hostel last time.
Another person that surprising me is Skikin,
she is a Malay, and she don't know chinese,
she is very brave dare to take this course without chinese language foundation.
I also meet mt faculty headmaster, he is humour and like to make joke.
He is a very nice person.
He asking me to be student helper since I have done my thing very early.
So I suddenly become a student helper, and some of my classmate though that I was senior
LOL....But after sometime, we just sit at the sofa and do nothing there...
so we go take our lunch and go back to hostel first....

Our orientation start at 4pm, which is a Welcome Speech by Dr. Siathe next time activity is Ice Breaking, we separate into 6 groups,
each goup will be using one insect name.
I become the group leader of my group,
the reason make me feel upset,
because I am the oldest in the group,
my group member all are 18 and 19, because they are foundation student.
Today INTI have a special event,which is Golden Lecturer Award 2010,
student are voting for the different title lecturer,
like most adorable, most punctual, most handsome, most beautiful lecture
this event is organize my LEO club,
some lecturer also perform on the stage.
the event is simple but nice.^^

We have one hour of resting time after some interaction between group member
the orientation continue at 8pm until 10:30pm
we having some activity and also group cheer....

I am so tired now....@.@
tomorrow the orientation will start at 9am until 10pm,
this is a busy week.....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...