Monday, July 12, 2010

First day at INTI hostel

Today I move in to INTI hostel
is 2 days earlier before enroll date.
my room is at level 3, same as last time
is very tired to climb up level 3 with heavy bag....><

the hostel officer have told me that my roommate is come from Mongolia
so I already have self-preparation before check-in
My first impression for my room is
DIRTY and MESSY
I though she is just move in or prepare to move out
but actually not....

Ok, never mind....
we start to clean the room...
sweep and mop the floor, the windows, the fan, the wardrobe, the study table....
just like long time din't clean up....
we did quite a long time, but my roommate never bother us,
so my first impression for my roommate also not good.
after my parents have leave
I only start talk with her,
her name is Ponji, if I'm not mistaken
taking AUP course.

One thing that I'm not satisfied is
she wearing her slipper in the room from outside
I think this the reason the room so dirty
but after that she have start to clean up her thing
so the room now are much more better
but she still wearing her slipper in the room
even though I have mop the floor
haiz....
and our conversation are so short
after finish asking question
is SILENT........
this make me feel discomfiture
Anyway,
I will try my best to stay peacefully with her....

2 comments:

  1. how many roomate you have?
    u said, we start to clean the room...'we' are parents ah?
    haha...mongolian, although I like to know foreign county friends, but not those few days no take bath de...uum got many mongolian/somalian/Sudan/Saudi Arabia students, mid east ppl..but wun stay same room with them..cultural crush...haha
    I also dun like dirty roomates...
    u can tell her the room floor is very clean, no need to wear. hehe.(actually is telling her, she makes the floor dirty if she wears)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 people in one room....she already check out, so the whole room is mine now...wahaha~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...