Sunday, July 18, 2010

~Free day~

I wake up at 10am today,
because I slept at 2am last night....
this morning started raining until night...

Raining make me no mood to go out....
so I took my lunch in my room,
eating instant noodle in raining day is so nice...
very warm...^^
but this is not good for health, so cannot always consume...
after that I go cafeteria meet my friends,
because I cannot stay at my room for whole day...
we chit-chatting and do nothing at there,
I felt wasting time and boring....
actually we planning to play basketball and swimming at fisrt,
but all activities cancelled because of raining...

After that we decide playing tower defence at dining hall,
we bring our laptop and connect by LAN,
but sadly,
my netbook keep disconnect to the game,
so I'm could'nt play games with them....
At night, we taking dinner together at cafeteria too,
but there only have 2 stall open,
and I waiting so long for my nasi goreng pattaya....T__T

After we taking our dinner,
we decided to play pool,
we have about 18 person and tables,
and most of us don't know how to play,
especially girls,so we just simply play for fun.....
I playing pool before,
so I have a little bit experience in it,
atleast I know some basic hand posing,
the moment you success knock the ball into the hole
is very satisfied....^^
Tomorrow will starting my first class,
I'm quite happy for it^^

2 comments:

  1. tower defence?! u mean warcaft that TD ah? haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, because other girls only know how to play Tower Defence....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...