We have learn new thing in Human Biology class today.
Body position, regional name, directional term.....
that are something new to me....
and I need some time to get used to it and memorise it.
Our class fiinish at 10am,
because we have only 2 class today!
After that we meet 3 of my course senior at cafeteria,
and we communicate and sharing something with each other,
they are very friendly and helpful person~^^
After lunch, Bao Ling, Pui Yan, Ho Shin and me going to watch Musical performance,
this event is organized by School of foundation....
the ticket sold RM3, still eligible,
There have bands, singing, and dancing performance,
all performers are students.....
Erm.....some performance are nice, but some are long and boring.....
I like to join event, and organize event too~
I'm looking forward to the club & society register day on September!
No comments:
Post a Comment