I have start writing blog long time ago, but I'm using Window Live Space before.
I think the function and features of Blogspot is much better than Window Live Space.
Therefore, I decide to create an new account in blogspot and start writing at here.
Actually, I seldom writing blog and lazy to write :P....
I hope I can active in writing blog after starting my University life in INTI International University.
Today is last day I'm staying at my hometown, I will move in to INTI hostel tomorrow morning.
What is my feeling now???
Very peace....not nervous....not sad....
I admit I am not sentimental, so I won't feel worry when I have to stay away from my house.
But sometimes I will still miss homemade food. I'm really frustrating in choosing my lunch and dinner. So sometime I rather cook instant mee myself.
Hope everything will be alright tomorrow.
Hope we can reach there in right way.
No comments:
Post a Comment