Saturday, July 17, 2010

Third day of my orientation

The morning section is very boring, because is just talk and briefing...
finally finish all the talk,
we having a small game at the lecture hall,
which is using the items on our body to make a long line,
the longest line team will be win.
some of the make student in our team are so sporting,
they take out their T-shirt to make the line also....
we using shoes strip, shoes, hand watch, stoking, necklace, belt....everything....
finally our group win the game.^^

we having outdoor games at swimming pool and basketball court also,
The purpose of the game in swimming pool
is just let all of us getting wet...
the winner or loser also getting wet...
the activities at basketball court are fun and interesting....

after that we having rest from 6-8pm
The final activity is communication games and sharing session.
they off the light, and start refreshing our memories for this 3 days...
Actually I already know what they want to do....
They want make us feel touching and try to share our story...
some of the students even crying....

My feeling are not as strong as others,
maybe this is not my first time leaving my home,
and I am not homesick,
so I think I can accept the changes of environment,
one of my problem is I hard to express myself in oral way,
maybe I'm not confident to myself?
I know I will change slowly,
become a more confident girl....

The last part is the most interesting part...
for me...haha....
is ghost story session...
our senior are sharing some INTI ghost story with us,
Harvin are so scare that cover her ears....LOL
but I'm felt exciting, because is a new ghost story....
I think some of the student can't fall asleep tonight....^^


Good night and see you all tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...